A powerful kitty but lightweight on performance, with a splash of rainbow for Pride Month.
Whiskers, ears, and tail have PhysBones and interaction support. Feet also have colliders so they align with the ground. Dynamic beans!
All avatar features can be toggled via hand gestures by default:
- Blep: left finger point
- Smile: left finger gun
- Big Smile: left peace
- Rainbow Rosettes: left rock & roll
- Surprised: right peace
- Angry: right finger gun
- Sad: right finger point
- Pride Flag: right rock & roll
You can disable the use of hand gestures for these features in the radial menu (R key on desktop), and also find extra controls for the tail, rosettes, and pride flags there.
A regular (yellow) jaguar color version is also included. If you plan to use the rainbow rosettes, I would still recommend the black version as it offers better contrast with the rainbow colors.
Furality Aqua Edition
The avatar comes with a separate edition using the Furality Aqua shader for the glowing rosettes.
ChilloutVR Version (experimental)
A separate package for ChilloutVR is included for free with your purchase. CVR is still under heavy development and I haven't been able to test it as thoroughly as the VRChat version, so please understand that this version is still experimental and comes without warranty. Most of the features should work, except for PhysBone/interaction features, which are only available in VRChat at the moment.
If you use the avatar in ChilloutVR, I would love to hear your feedback - both positive and negative!
The download contains a complete Unity project ready for upload. Extract the ZIP file to a folder on your hard disk and follow the instructions in the ReadMe.txt file.
If you'd like to paint your own texture, the kit includes a Blender file with both the low- and high-poly meshes ready for normal map baking, and the full Substance Painter project files for the textures (black & yellow).
Terms & Conditions
- A license is granted for personal use only. The avatar may not be shared with others, and all copyright remains with the creator.
- The avatar must be uploaded as private.
- You may use the avatar on streaming platforms and in monetized videos. If you do, credit in a video description or similar would be appreciated but is not required.
- You are allowed to make changes to the avatar for personal use only. You may not sell or distribute modified versions or textures for it.
- You may not redistribute any part of the avatar (such as mesh, textures, or shaders) or create new avatars or other projects based on it.
- Feel free to contact me if you need help with avatar setup & usage, but please understand I cannot provide support with customization other than the texture painting setup described in the texture kit ReadMe.
Credits & Thanks
- VRChat/ChilloutVR port & custom shaders by Rengyr
- Thanks to Inkblitz and Seraphis Zurvan for their help with testing!
- Demo video recorded by Seraphis Zurvan - music: "The Whip" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), licensed under a Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
- This project includes and uses the Furality Aqua Shader by Furality, Inc. with permission.
Ready-to-upload VRChat avatar